Later that night I decided to make some Ovaltine before heading back to bed for the third time. I poured a tall mug of cold milk and set the microwave for 2:30 (the perfect ovaltine setting). When the timer went off I opened the door to find nothing inside and a mug of cold milk still on the counter. Yikes! I put the cold milk into the microwave and two minutes and thirty seconds later pulled out a still chilly mug. Farewell 40$ microwave.
Despite kitchen disasters things are great--the weather has warmed up again and we have spent some fun days at the park:
What is with this crazy weather?
Also, on Halloween we finally figured out how to keep him occupied and happy.