Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy Days

Baby and I have been busy playing lately. We play a wide variety of games but most of the time we play the noises game--which means I make as many different sounds as I can possibly think of and he stares at me. Sometimes he condescends to laugh and smile but mostly he just looks. I think he looks like Alex in the first picture. Something about the eyebrows.



The leaves are just beginning to change and the weather with them. That is a great excuse to wear a multitude of cute hats. Surprising--I know!


It seems less shocking when you get used to the idea.

Then it is positively boring.
Just to let you know--our baby is a genius. He spends a lot of his free time reading. His favorite classics include: "The Crinkle Book" and "Ducks". David has taught me the best way to fully appreciate the book is to suck on the corners.
He is also starting to not despise "tummy time". He is getting pretty good at holding up that heavy head.

Even at the end of the day he still has time for big smiles; that is, until bedtime.

2 comments:

Derek and Claire said...

So cute, Glori! He has the biggest eyes! I love the surprised look. Thanks for posting pics!

Marci said...

The cutest pictures ever! You do a great job capturing his expressions and always love your comments.