Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Six Months Old!

David is becoming more and more fun every day. He is getting very good at sitting up which has made everyone happier. He seems content to help me with various chores and to play with whatever is nearest.

We do the laundry together-he rides in the basket up and down the stairs.

Cook together--this big spoon and a top ramen package are his favorite toys right now.


Mailing packages, and babies.
Going to the store.
Tracking the neighbors' activities.
Playing with my shoesHanging with the Dad.
Big thumbs up for sitting up!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe David is 6 months old already. I like the picture of him in the laundry basket. Hope you're having a good time in Arizona.

Aselin said...

WAY Cute! (Although the last photo makes you look like you have a tin foil hat on. That's the same way I got through motherhood.)