Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Apartment

Quick video of our new apartment!





One more quick video giving an update on the Davster. He demands to be walked around the house and yard everyday. He is getting a lot steadier each day. I went out today and bought him new shoes, he wore through his little leather ones. I had to go to three different stores before I found shoes that fit. I guess he has unusually fat feet--two of the clerks let me know.

Davy plays this game a lot...and is extremely frustrated if he cannot get the towel/blanket/pillow to cover his head completely. He then throws himself around yelling with delight. He currently has a big bruise on his forhead from playing this game then crawling straight into the wall.

2 comments:

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.