Thursday, July 28, 2011

Train Museum

We have been doing lots of fun outings recently.  We went to the zoo and pet the sting rays.  Davy said, "oh, wow!"  every time we got near one.  And we went to the transportation museum, which has two dozen old trains on tracks where you can climb in and ring the bell.  Davy loved looking at each engine, but especially loved the Thomas train track in the learning center.  We spent an hour and a half moving trains around,  which is basically how we spend 90% of our time at home.  


I forgot to post this great picture of Davy and Ralph from our Christmas visit.  Davy has grown up so much since then.



I just finished another quilt and am learning a little more each time.  Hooray for youtube and their how-to videos.  I wish I had picked different colors, but will know for next time.  

 

2 comments:

Derek and Claire said...

I love your quilt! I think the colors look great- really pretty. The little houses are so cute. I love to see what you are working on. It kind of freaks me out to see little Davy standing in front of that HUGE train!

Michael Bailey said...

Hi Glori--I think the quilt is cute, too. It looks like fall to me. I'm glad you are finding a little time for some fun projects. Davy is looking more boyish and less babyish all the time. love, mom