Friday, September 2, 2011

New Camera!

We have had a busy month, but I haven't blogged because of our camera's demise.  It showed a lens error and after researching online I attempted to fix it.  The repair was going okay until a teeny tiny spring sprung away onto the floor.  An hour's fruitless search with magnets sealed the deal on a new camera.  I have been pretending to be sad about our old camera while happily reading reviews on a new one and it came today.

Davy has a new buddy to play with every day.  I nanny Audrey until three and take her sister to and from school.  They have been playing pretty well together with lots of cute hugs and giggles although Davy has learned a new phrase "audee bite me time out",  which he is needing less and less.  Overall he is excited to see her come in the mornings and likes having someone to pal around with.




I just finished a twin sized quilt and pretty happy with it.  Davy asks me to wrap him "like a baby" in it.




4 comments:

Derek and Claire said...

I'm so glad you got a new camera! The pics look great. I love the quilt you made. The fabrics are really pretty. Davy is getting so big. Miss you guys!

Catherine said...

I want to see a bigger picture of the quilt. I love the colors!

Michael Bailey said...

Davy looks so happy and friendly. I realize you post the cutest highs you can capture with the new camera, but the Boy and his girlfriend are utterly charming. What an idyllic existence you must lead--at least from this distance.

Great banky.

Kim said...

The pictures look great Glori! Davy looks so happy with his little friend. Love the quilt you made...the colors go great together.