Monday, December 3, 2012

Just photos

 Just a few more pictures: the weather here has been in the 70's and it is amazing.  We went to the park on Sunday and Davy walked all the way there and halfway back, 2.5 miles. 
 I love this nativity set Claire gave me a few years ago.  It is my favorite thing to unwrap and set up.  I also made some bunting and stockings this year.

 I set Danny in this green chair and he gave me these huge grins.  He is such a happy kid and is now 5 months old.  Time is flying!




4 comments:

Derek and Claire said...

I love the stockings you made and your boys could not be any cuter! Miss you.

Marci said...

Wonderful photos and I can't get over how much older Davy looks. Stockings are beautiful and so is Daniel's smile.

Laura and Bobby said...

Such cute kids!

Derek and Claire said...

Need more pictures, please!!!