Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

The last couple of weeks we have found that when Stephen leaves the state chaos reigns supreme at our house.  He has been busy doing interviews and we have been busy creating and cleaning up little catastrophes.  The week before Thanksgiving we had a car crash, hours on the phone with insurance, a few emotional hurdles (I haven't heard from stephen in 3 hours! He must be in peril!), and I locked my keys/phone/purse in the rental 30 minutes from home. I was very happy to have Stephen return safely and help restore order.  The crazy week did help me realize all that I am lucky to have and to be more thankful in the process of our day to day lives.  

I am so glad to have these two boys:
A husband who cooks a fantastic turkey and who literally springs out of bed to run 3.5 miles every morning and doesn't stop moving all day. He spends all his post work hours playing Lux Luther vs. Superman and helping me chase and clean up after two kiddos. 
 A happy, clean, and peaceful home:
 Matching jammies and the 7:30 bedtime that follows.
(smile Danny!)


2 comments:

Michelle said...

My boys have the same matching pj's! We should get a picture of all 4 together. :)

Marci said...

Oh Glori--I just love reading your blog and looking at the adorable pictures! You have no idea how much I look forward to it.