Saturday, September 29, 2012

A little personality and some potty training

Danny is starting to smile a little more.  Twice this week I have heard him stirring awake and gone over to pick him up to have him greet me with a big grin.  
We have also been potty training Davy for two or three weeks now.  Davy is doing really well and drinking copious amounts of water since he gets a small handful of chocolate chips for every job well done.  Blue bear is not doing quite as well.  
Davy has also been sick with a cold for a few days and when he coughs he says, "oh, excuse me, I have a little frog in my mouth."  




2 comments:

Derek and Claire said...

Danny is so adorable!!! I love when they talk like little polite adults. Your boys are so cute!

Marci said...

Oh, Daniel's smile is so engaging and I love how Davy is drinking water to get his reward! It is a win-win. Love the picture of blue bear (Buzz Lightyear). There could not be more adorable grandsons!