Thursday, November 1, 2012

Superman

Davy has taken his role as Superman very seriously.  He will not answer to Davy, only Superman.  He uses his laser beam power (squints) and super freezy breath all day long.  He has worn this outfit pretty much everyday of October.  I am no longer mommy, I am Louis Lane and Dad is his are enemy Lux Luthor.  However, he will do anything for me I ask if I tack on "for the good of metropolis" at the end. Example: "Davy go put your socks away...for the good of Metropolis!" Works like a charm.
He has learned to say "For Truth, Justice, and the American way!"
Davy and Weston had a blast hanging out in character.  
 These two chill babies hung out together and posed quite nicely; unlike their older counterparts.   
                                    
 Davy and Benjamin really bonded over their matching costumes.  They went trick or treating together and at the ward party I overheard their very earnest conversation about how to catch that evil pirate and if that would "save the day".  
 Danny looked great in his costume too.  I was taking this picture when Davy said, "Oh, I know what would make that cuter!"  
Me!
Agreed.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute, cute kids! I love the "for the good of Metropolis" comment. I wish I had a phrase like that I could use for Madeleine...

Derek and Claire said...

So cute, Glori! Your boys are adorable. I'm glad Davy had such a fun halloween.

Marci said...

Thank you for such great pics of the costumes and my beautiful grandsons! Those adorable boys are so fun to see and read about. I love that Davy is a superhero and Daniel is so cuddly. Sounds like a great Halloween!

Kim said...

Your boys look so cute in their costumes! Davy is such a funny boy.